J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is seeking an Engineer-in-Training (E.I.T.) to work in our Orem, UT office. As one of the largest professional engineering companies in the Intermountain West, J-U-B delivers innovative services which allow our clients to succeed, while providing an enriching environment for our employees.
- Bachelor degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering is required. 2 years of experience as an EIT with increasing responsibilities is a desired. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Certification as Engineer-in-Training (passed Fundamentals of Engineering Exam) required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and experience with GIS is preferred. Experience using MicroStation with Power Inroads is a plus.
- Experience with hydraulic modeling a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
For more information, please see the attached document. To apply for this position, please visit www.jub.com